Last Revised October 1, 2006
- WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER?
- WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES DAYLIFE COLLECT?
- HOW IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION USED?
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- CAN I SEE OR EDIT THE INFORMATION YOU’VE COLLECTED ABOUT ME?
- HOW DOES THIS POLICY APPLY TO CHILDREN?
- WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS OF USE?
WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER?
This Policy applies only to information gathered during your use of Daylife.com (“Site”), which contains many links to other Web sites. The Policy does not cover information collected by sites linked to from Daylife.com.
Such external sites will have their own policies regarding the collection and use of personal information. We encourage you to learn about these other sites’ privacy and security policies before providing them with your personal information.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is anything that specifically identifies an individual, such as a name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card or other account number.
Personal information does not include “aggregate” information. Aggregate information is generic data we collect about how people use the Site. It helps us understand trends, patterns, and user needs so we can improve Daylife.com. In aggregate information, all individual user identities have been removed. It’s totally anonymous.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES DAYLIFE COLLECT?
- Information YOU provide:
For registration, we collect only your name, e-mail, and a password. This information will give you full access to the Site’s services and features.
- Automatically collected information:
When you visit the Site, some information is automatically collected, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, and the time and date of your visit. This information is collected through the use of “cookies.” Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer by a Web site to give you a unique identification.
HOW IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION USED?
We will only use your personal information to:
- contact you for administrative or customer service purposes
- organize the site’s content, services, and features to better serve you during your visits
WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We do not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. Only you have access to your account, which is protected by your password.
Employees of Daylife.com do not have access to your personal information, except when absolutely necessary (e.g., to fulfill a customer service request you’ve made).
We may disclose personal information when we believe it is appropriate to:
- comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant, or court order)
- enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements
- protect the rights, property, or safety of you, Daylife.com, our employees, our users, or others
CAN I SEE OR EDIT THE INFORMATION YOU’VE COLLECTED ABOUT ME?
You will always have access to your personal information through your account. You can make corrections, amendments, and deletions at will.
HOW DOES THIS POLICY APPLY TO CHILDREN?
Daylife.com is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, you should not use, register with or otherwise provide personal information to our Site.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS OF USE?
444 Broadway, 5th Floor
New York, New York 10013